Well I hope you had a chance to watch the Merill Howard Kalin show, it was pulled today from You Tube while I was showing off part 2. Which was too bad since I was going to try and pull some audio off them.
Meanwhile I have a Judge Judy segment for your enjoyment. Ebay scammer gets her due rewards.
Now as most of you know I live in Alaska. You know the stereotype vision of Alaska, a barren frozen wasteland with blowing snow and the northern lights shining overhead. OK it's not really like that, in fact the eastern US has picked up more snow than we have all winter. But what is true is that our winters are longer here. For instance this week we are dipping into the -10°F range at night with a high of maybe 20°F during the day. In another month we should have considerably warmer temps. What bothers me is all the chain stores, Walmart, Fred Meyer's, Sear's, ect. have nationally moved into their spring line up of clothing. Well my kid lost a glove at school last week so I popped into the store to see if I can get another pair. Nope. But if he needed a swimsuit then no problem. It's beyond me how these marketing geniuses can ignore the reality of the local climate. Walmart may bring it to you for less but you're stuck with what they bring you.
Now another 1950's PSA for you.
Good girls don't park.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dayyyyum that gal got soooo busted LOL "but it says you pay for a photo" WEAK lol and yah the dude was a coward - all I can say is whos the bigger fool: the fool or the fool that follows him LOL
On the subject of the stores, well, after workin five years in retail (sad for me yes lol), I learned this: the chains dont pay attention to location, they just follow orders from the home store like the good lil automatons they are ;)
And the PSA LMAO - well good girls go to heaven, bad girls go Everywhere ;)
Lessa
Post a Comment